List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: pine not using full screen?
From:       David L Miller <dlm () cac ! washington ! edu>
Date:       1995-08-31 18:03:43

I haven't seen the Encore port of Pine, but most Unix ports of Pine
consult the terminal device directly via an ioctl and don't consult
environment variables.  If you can't do an "stty rows xx" on your
system, you should ask whomever did the Encore port to make the
necessary changes...

|\ |  |\/|  David L. Miller    dlm@cac.washington.edu  (206) 685-6240
|/ |_ |  |  Software Engineer, Pine Development Team   (206) 685-4045 (FAX)
University of Washington, Networks & Distributed Computing, JE-20
4545 15th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98105, USA