List:       pine-info
Subject:    wrong gid (fwd)
From:       Jiri Toman <toman () iris ! pef ! zcu ! cz>
Date:       1995-08-31 9:32:48

Dear gentlemans,
using pine3.91 are created queue files with right UID but bad GID (GID=
owner's group). Right GID should be GID=mail.
Could you advise me. I use SGI(OS iris 5.3) mail server.
Thank you.
Yours sincerely Toman Jiri

Ing. Jiri Toman				e-mail:  toman@pef.zcu.cz
Department of Computing	       		address: PeF-ZCU
and Instructial Technologies   		Klatovska 51
Faculty of Education	       		30619 Pilsen
University of West Bohemia     		The Czech Republic
tel: +42 19 270253 (Klatovska 51)
    (+42 19 226536 (Jungmannova 2))
fax: +42 19 276180, +42 19 35522