List:       pine-info
Subject:    Addressbook
From:       Bill White <billw () crl4 ! crl ! com>
Date:       1995-04-05 19:43:31

Hi.  I have a question.  In pine version 3.91, when in the
addressbook, there is a function called edit.  If you invoke this
function, one of the fields displayed for editing is the comment field
or 'c'.  When I put in a comment, it is never displayed, and if I go
back and look, it isn't in the comment field either.  Is this a bug,
have I got something set wrong in the configuration, or what?  Can
someone explain this?
Thanks in advance.