List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: Disable the debug feature?
From:       Mike Brudenell <pmb1 () tower ! york ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1994-08-31 14:14:21

As things stand I believe you can suppress the debug files by adding "-d
0" to your Pine command line:

	pine -d 0

Alternatively you should recompile it without the -DDEBUG option to the C
compiler.  This will omit all debugging code from the compiled binary
(ie, the "-d levelno" option to Pine will not have any effect)

Here I have compiled up Pine without debugging for general release, and
recompile a version WITH debugging as/when the need arises (very rarely!).

Mike Brudenell				E-mail: pmb1@unix.york.ac.uk
The Computing Service			Phone:  (+44) 904 433811
University of York			FAX:    (+44) 904 432767
Heslington
York  YO1 5DD  U.K.