List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: Pine spelling checker user word list?...does one exist?
From:       rarras () mason1 ! gmu ! edu (Raymundo E Arras)
Date:       1994-05-31 21:36:28

Chris Alfeld (calfeld@eratosth) wrote:
: Thomas R Rocek (rocek@strauss.udel.edu) wrote:

: : I am using Unix pine, and our system has a spelling checker built in.  I like
: : using it, but I haven't been able to figure out any way to store words
: : (like my name or e-mail address) that appear in every message...so each
: : time I use the checker, I have to tell it to ignore each of these words.

: : Is there a way of creating a user word list which the pine spelling checker
: : will recognize, so that it doesn't flag those words as misspelled?  Thanks
: : a lot for any advice...Tom Rocek

: No, but what you can do is set the SPELL environmental variable to a spell
: checker (i.e. ispell) that uses user word lists.

: --
: -Chris 	(calfeld@math.utah.edu calfeld@east.east-slc.edu)

I heard you can create your own dictionary... And then have pine go into
it... Setting the SPELL enviorment... One word per line.... Hmmmm Lots of
words huh??? Heheh :")

--
"All My Life I said I wanted to be Someone.....I can See Now That I should
have Been More Specific..."