List:       pine-info
Subject:    Do you HAVE to use PICO with PINE?
From:       harri906 () raven ! csrv ! uidaho ! edu (Harrington)
Date:       1994-05-31 20:44:04

	--I am looking to use another editor with pine...something like
jove..
	Ok, so this is going to ruin my reputation, it is ACTUALLY my
users that want jove and pine to work together.
	I want to so when you hit compose, it will get into jove
automatically, and you don't have to first get into pico, and then hit
control-whatever to call up jove...
	I'd also be interested in how pine remaps pico's keys all the time...
Thankx a lot

--
Dan Harrington
Sysop and Gopher Administrator