List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: [HELP] Where can I get PINE ???
From:       David L Miller <dlm () cac ! washington ! edu>
Date:       1994-05-31 20:08:41

The official ftp site for Pine is ftp.cac.washington.edu.  There are several
other sites that carry part or all of the distribution, but there are no
official mirrors at this point.

|\ |  |\/|  David L. Miller    dlm@cac.washington.edu  (206) 685-6240
|/ |_ |  |  Software Engineer, Pine Development Team   (206) 685-4045 (FAX)
University of Washington, Networks & Distributed Computing, JE-20
4545 15th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98105, USA