List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: imap
From:       David L Miller <dlm () cac ! washington ! edu>
Date:       1994-03-31 0:49:30

PC-Pine (and the upcoming winsock port) do require IMAP.  We do not have any
short term plans to support PC-Pine without an IMAP server either.  Sorry.

|\ |  |\/|  David L. Miller    dlm@cac.washington.edu  (206) 685-6240
|/ |_ |  |  Software Engineer, Pine Development Team   (206) 685-4045 (FAX)
University of Washington, Networks & Distributed Computing, JE-20
4545 15th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98105, USA