List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: Yet another platform support request
From:       David L Miller <dlm () cac ! washington ! edu>
Date:       1994-03-30 23:30:11

Dan,

We currently have someone working on a winsock version of Pine.  For now it
will look just like PC-Pine and will not have any GUI.  We are hoping to have
something available this summer.

Thanks for the request!

--DLM

|\ |  |\/|  David L. Miller    dlm@cac.washington.edu  (206) 685-6240
|/ |_ |  |  Software Engineer, Pine Development Team   (206) 685-4045 (FAX)
University of Washington, Networks & Distributed Computing, JE-20
4545 15th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98105, USA