List:       pine-info
Subject:    Addressbook
From:       Jeff Traigle <traigle () norway ! biop ! umich ! edu>
Date:       1994-02-23 18:01:37

I was playing around with some Pine configurations and discovered that
there is no mechanism for remote addressbooks or remote signature files.
Being an admin for two separate sites, I would find such mechanisms very
useful. Given that IMAP is used to centralize one's mail collections, I
would think it generally useful to centralize the addressbook and
signature file within Pine as well if it's possible.

|   Jeff Traigle   |   Systems Administrator   |   University of Michigan   |
|         College of Pharmacy         |    Biophysics Research Division     |