List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: Pine locking (fwd)
From:       David L Miller <dlm () cac ! washington ! edu>
Date:       1994-01-28 20:58:30

The INBOX is the one folder that there is no way to recover without
exiting and re-entering pine.  This is a side effect of never closing the
INBOX in routine operation.

|\ |  |\/|  David L. Miller    dlm@cac.washington.edu  (206) 685-6240
|/ |_ |  |  Software Engineer, Pine Development Team   (206) 685-4045 (FAX)
University of Washington, Networks & Distributed Computing
4545 15th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98105, USA