List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: Another place for ^C
From:       Elmar Kurgpold <ekurgpol () Law ! USC ! EDU>
Date:       1994-01-24 17:56:58

I've also wanted a control-C to cancel out of folder selection.  I realize
that the name of the folder I have open is at the top of the screen, but
if I didn't want to go to the folder list anyways it may take me a few
seconds to figure out where I am.

| Elmar Kurgpold                    |  ______/     /_,'  |
| Network Administrator             |  \________________/
| University of Southern California |       |<) (> |
| The Law Center                    |    (  | oo   |
| ekurgpol@Law.USC.EDU              |     ) `|  |--'
| (213)740-2571 FAX: (213)740-5502  |    (___^^^^|