List:       pine-info
Subject:    Why does pine ask 'Reply to all recipients?' when only one recipient?
From:       Steinar Haug <Steinar.Haug () delab ! sintef ! no>
Date:       1993-03-28 14:57:22

Immediately after I started using pine, I discovered one feature of
pine which I found very confusing (and still do). The problem is this:

If I receive a message with only one recipient (myself), and I try to

	Reply to all recipients? (y/n) [n]:

It seems logical to me that pine should do this if a message has many
recipients. But why on earth should I get this question when there is
only one recipient?

Can I change this behavior through a setting in .pinerc? I haven't dug
into the code which handles this at all...

Steinar Haug, system/networks administrator
SINTEF RUNIT, University of Trondheim, NORWAY
Email: Steinar.Haug@runit.sintef.no, Steinar.Haug@delab.sintef.no