List:       pine-info
Subject:    Pine on InterActive
From:       adho () mix ! hsv ! no (Dirk Holmen)
Date:       1993-03-25 18:12:05

Is there anyone out there who could help me with
installing/compiling Pine-3.05 unto a PC486 which
is running Unix InterActive (386/ix).
I tried the two ports that was included into the package.
That is port-sv3 and port-isc, none of these would
compile proper. Maybe somebody knows where I could get the
binaries ?

Holmen, Dirk
Sysop M.I.X.
The Vestfold College, School of Maritime Studies.
Norway.