List:       pine-info
Subject:    ECSMail
From:       Chris Maukonen <chris () aquarius ! cc ! ucf ! edu>
Date:       1993-03-25 13:37:33

Thanks for the info. ECSMail looks neet and will be waiting for the Mac
version.
As for the PC side, we run a very large NOVELL network here and have pretty
much standardized on the ODI dirvers and dos worplace for windows. We also
use the ODI packet drivers. I do not have that much contact with this area
though as a whole different group manages it.

Anyway, thanks again.

Chris