List:       pine-info
Subject:    [Pine-info] Webmail Security Alert
From:       "Webmail Security" <jpf () u ! washington ! edu>
Date:       2017-01-10 17:18:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear Webmail User,
We have embarked on a new security enhancement on all  accountswith us. And as such, \
you are required to enroll for this security feature. Please note that on failure to \
comply your mail service will be discontinued. to enroll, visit Our security \
enhancement portal <http://69.65.119.25/~smirnov/portal/cache/account/enhancement/strongauth.php?id=pine-info@u.washington.edu>

.

Sincerely,
The Webmail Team