List:       pine-info
Subject:    [Pine-info] Re: Context of G command
From:       Josef Dalcolmo <josef.dalcolmo () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-01-27 11:30:07

> The "G" command jumps currently between the two last opened folder
> collections.

I realized only now that I can change the 'G' behaviour. Selecting "first
collection with inbox default" gives me almost what I want, e.g. at least
the inbox is merged with my default collection. If other collections would
appear as subdirectories inside my default collection, that would be
perfect.

Of course, that would necessitate a conflict resolution if there was a
real directory or folder with the same name as a collection, but that can
be easily avoided by using an appropriate naming scheme.

- Josef