List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: [Pine-info] unix mbox as default
From:       Mark Crispin <MRC () washington ! edu>
Date:       2008-01-17 2:29:02

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, Josef Dalcolmo wrote:
> How can I set the default mailbox format to Unix mbox?

Set up a local folder collection to have "#driver.unix/" as the prefix
for the name, e.g.,
 	folder-collections=Mail\[],
 		"Create New Mailbox" #driver.unix/mail\[]

> Note: creating a unix mbox with #unix\mymailbox.mbox or such does not seem to
> work either.

Did you use the correct syntax, which is a prefix of "#driver.unix/"?

You probably won't be very happy with how traditional UNIX format works in
PC Alpine, but this is how you do it.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.