List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: [Pine-info] Replying to emails in pine refuses to word wrap
From:       David Morris <dwm () xpasc ! com>
Date:       2007-11-27 1:20:31

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007, Eduardo Chappa wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Nov 2007, David Morris wrote:

> :) Yeah but Justify doesn't insert the leading >, does it? Since manually
> :) inserting the > will upset some number of the already justified lines,
> :) this really isn't a solution.
>
> Was that a rethorical question? When you reply to a message, Pine will add
> your quote string to every line in the message.

Rhetorical, no ... just laziness I'm afraid ... expecting that justify
wouldn't be that smart given that doing the wrap/quote automatically
seemed so obvious from my perspective, it didn't occur to me that justify
would cope.

Thanks for the update. This beats doing it manually the way I have for
several years.

Dave Morris