List:       pine-info
Subject:    [Pine-info] "WhereIs" in folder lists
From:       Kolbjørn_Barmen <Kolbjorn.Barmen () uninett ! no>
Date:       2005-10-12 12:10:12

Has WhereIs changed behaviour in 4.64?

Earlier when I did a "w" and typed the name of a folder in a folder view,
it would change the focus to that folder, now I get a "[Found on line N on
screen]" instead, and the folder list is scrolled. I find this quite
annoying, if there is a folder matching what I search for, I want pine to
change its focus to this folder, not "somewhere nearby".

"[Found on line N on screen]" is misleading anyways, since it's really
line N+2 on the screen :)

--
Kolbjørn Barmen
UNINETT Driftsenter