List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: [Pine-info] Re: Folder List Sort Order
From:       Ryan Barrett <pine-info () ryanb ! org>
Date:       2005-10-02 23:11:56

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005, Dr. Stephan Kleindiek wrote:

> I am an enthusiastic Pine user and appreciate your great work. One thing I
> would like to be added is to be able to change the folder list sort order.

hi stephan! pine can't intelligently reorder your folders based on usage...but
you can order the folders in your your incoming folder list however you like
with ($) Shuffle.

with other folder lists, though, the best you can do is the folder-sort-rule
option, which only lets you control whether directories are at the beginning,
end, or interspersed.

-Ryan

--
http://ryan.barrett.name/