List:       pine-info
Subject:    gotofolder when folder has subfolders
From:       Nicolas.Kowalski () imag ! fr
Date:       2004-11-30 12:11:36

Hello.

I am using pine 4.61, and testing dual-use mailboxes (cyrus and
dovecot+maildir). I observe the same behaviour with the two servers.

1) when I list the available subfolders of a folder using the right key
(or '>'), no problem; I get the following IMAP trace:

50000004 RLIST folder/ %
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "folder/subfolder1"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "folder/subfolder2"
50000004 OK Completed (0.000 secs 3 calls)

2) when I want to go directly to one of the subfolders of 'folder/',
(hitting 'G', 'folder/', RET) pine does not list the subfolders
available as expected (like when using uw-imap+mbx), but complains the
mailbox does not exists with the following trace:

00000003 SELECT folder/
00000003 NO Mailbox does not exist

Is this the normal behaviour ?

Thanks in advance.