List:       pine-info
Subject:    request: ^C option for failed folder checking
From:       "S.A. Birl" <sbirl+Pine () concept ! ocis ! temple ! edu>
Date:       2004-11-18 19:04:17

The following error pops up while TABbing through mail folders

Checking of folder _____ failed. Continue ?
Y [Yes]
N No

Would like to see a ^C option if I want to cancel the operation without
dropping back into the INBOX (and without having it proceed to check the
next folder.)

Checking of folder _____ failed. Continue ?
Y  [Yes]
N  No
^C Cancel

Often times I find that the current folder Im in has some message I forgot
to check.  So I hit TAB thinking Im done, and cant cancel the process
until I reach a folder that has a message in it.

Thanks
Birl

---
Please do not CC me responses to my own posts.
I'll read the responses on the list.