List:       pine-info
Subject:    threading by references only ?
From:       Nicolas Kowalski <Nicolas.Kowalski () imag ! fr>
Date:       2004-09-24 11:04:05

Hello.

When using thread sorting, is there a way to make pine only use
references when building threads ? I have mailboxes containing
unrelated messages, using same subjects, and they are grouped
together, and this can be confusing sometimes.

Thanks.

PS: I am using 4.61 on Linux (or SunOS), patched with the excellent
fancy thread add-on from Eduardo.

--
Nicolas