List:       pine-info
Subject:    Bug Report: TO filter does not work as claimed
From:       "Erik T. Ray" <etr () ravelgrane ! com>
Date:       2004-05-28 19:39:46

No one has replied to this message yet. Perhaps if I put "bug report"
in the subject line it will elicit a response. To summarize, a claimed
workaround in the 4.55 release notes about "TO" filters does not seem
to be working in 4.58. Thanks.

Begin forwarded message:

--
Erik Ray                     Unix Systems Administrator
Harvard-MIT Data Center      Harvard University