List:       pine-info
Subject:    Webpine?
From:       Joe Hylkema <hylkemaj () isomedia ! com>
Date:       2004-03-30 3:55:15

The UW uses WebPine for its students and faculty to access their email
accounts.  I would like to use it on my system as a web email frontend.
Where do I get it?

--
hylkemaj@isomedia.com

"Philosophy consists very largely of one philosopher arguing that all
other philosophers are jackasses. He usually proves it, and I should
add that he also usually proves that he is one himself."

-- H.L. Mencken