List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: Is there any way to tell which rule a message was filtered by?
From:       Steve Hubert <hubert () washington ! edu>
Date:       2004-03-29 16:37:50

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004, Matt Ackeret wrote:

> Basically, could this detect non-spam tactic work if I by default want
> stuff to REMAIN in my INBOX?  I don't think it will, because I think it would
> just keep hitting the rest of the filtering rules and thus possibly be
> triggered by one of them.

You can have a filter which matches and does nothing. Set it to "Just Set
Message Status" and then have it set nothing. If a message matches that
filter, nothing will be done to it and it won't be eligible to be matched
by filter rules which follow that rule. So it will just be left in the
INBOX.

Steve