List:       pine-info
Subject:    Maildir vs. Mbox
From:       Art McGee <amcgee () virtualidentity ! org>
Date:       2004-03-10 9:49:24

Greetings,

Any future plans to include native Maildir support in Pine
as Mutt does? Yes, I know this can be added via various IMAP
implementations, but that's an unnecessary layer of complexity.

I've already had one ISP I know drop PINE completely in favor
of Mutt because of this. More and more ISPs that still allow
shell accounts are moving to Maildir format as standard.

Art