List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: PC-Pine 4.55: INBOX folder closed due to Acess Error
From:       Karsten Wolff <kawo () isoware ! de>
Date:       2003-07-15 12:32:01

Hi,

I didn't try saving a message to a local folder. But for an IMAP
folder I get somtimes an "Access Error" or much worse the mail is
saved but corrupt afterwords (no header, text and attachment line
jumbled). This happens more often the bigger the mail is.

Karsten

--
Karsten Wolff - ISOWARE GmbH, Universitätsstraße 11, 58097 Hagen, Germany
email: kawo@isoware.de  Tel: 02331/8019-67 FAX: 02331/8019-99