List:       pine-info
Subject:    Feature Request: ReplyAs in role selector
From:       David Coppit <pine () coppit ! org>
Date:       2003-07-14 1:55:57

Greetings!

"#" allows a user to choose a role to compose a new message with. In index
and message views, could it also allow the user to reply to the current
message using the selected role? I believe adding "R [ReplyAs]" to the
role selector screen would work.

I know that I can have Pine always ask me for a role when I reply, but in
99% of the cases the automatic role matching works fine. For the remaining
1%, it would be nice if I could manually specify the role when replying.

Thanks,
David