List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: 'NextNew' using threaded message index
From:       Birl <sbirl () temple ! edu>
Date:       2003-07-08 20:06:19

chappa:  Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 14:54:51 -0700 (PDT)
chappa:  From: Eduardo Chappa <chappa@math.washington.edu>
chappa:  To: Pine Discussion Forum <pine-info@u.washington.edu>
chappa:  Subject: Re: 'NextNew' using threaded message index
chappa:
chappa:  *** mark@zzo.com wrote in the pine-info list today:
chappa:
chappa:  :) How can I make TAB (or any key) jump to new messages ANYWHERE within a
chappa:  :) folder?
chappa:
chappa:  You can't TAB backwards or cyclically. I don't like this, but that's the
chappa:  way it is. The best that you can do is to select messages by status (say
chappa:  New) and zoom on the folder. In this way, all new messages will be listed
chappa:  one after the other.
chappa:
chappa:  --
chappa:  Eduardo
chappa:  http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/
chappa:

Much like web browsers, couldnt SHIFT+TAB be used the jump backwards?

There's an idea.