List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: Pine / GnuPG
From:       Rico Barth <Rico.Barth () t-systems ! com>
Date:       2003-05-30 10:11:49

Dear Mr. van der Smagt!

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Patrick van der Smagt wrote:

> I read your request at
> http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/2003.05/msg00002.html and
> wondered if you found a solution for this problem?

There's nobody out there who had a solution for this problem on Windows
and PC-Pine. The Linux/Unix-Version from Pine is still working without
this problem. I installed pine version 4.33 on Debian GNU Linux. For
encrypting and decrypting I use the package pgp4pine. This contains any
scripts to set up pgp-filters in pine. pgp4pine rules :-)
If you search for the Unix/Linux-solution I could send my filter settings
and pgp4pine settings.

Bye and a nice weekend

Rico Barth

--
Dipl.-Math. Rico Barth
T-Systems

PGP-Key:
Fingerprint: 8A56 C021 6240 EAD5  AB42 EA2B 9B2E 1405  874C 8377
http://blackhole.pca.dfn.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x874C8377