List:       pine-info
Subject:    How to set up subfolders in Inbox?
From:       Zbynek Houska <zhouska () cz ! foxconn ! com>
Date:       2003-05-27 10:39:41

Hi,

I wonder how to set up PINE to display properly content of my inbox folder?
I have an unix machine connecting to win exchange server. The problem is
that I have several subfolders in that INBOX folder. Could someone help me?

In .pinerc I have following line:

inbox-path={ip-to-server/username=myname/}INBOX, but folder hierarchy is as
follows:

inbox - contains messages
  + one folder -contains messages

Messages are rule processed on server. I use pine 4.51 on FreeBSD.

Zbynek