List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: PC/Pine problem
From:       Eduardo Chappa <chappa () math ! washington ! edu>
Date:       2002-06-07 7:04:42

*** Terry Bridges (tjb@aaoepp.aao.GOV.AU) wrote in the pine-info list today:

:) 1) When I reply and include the text of the message, I would like it to
:) leave a couple of lines blank for my reply; currently it doesn't give me
:) any space at all.

I guess you are a top poster. Always use a role and define a template file
in that role.

:) 2) When I "reply to all recipients", it includes me in the list of
:) recipients, which I don't want.

Add the e-mail address that is being included in the reply that you are
composing to the alt-addresses configuration option.

--
Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/