List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: aborting problem
From:       Steve Hubert <hubert () washington ! edu>
Date:       2002-04-18 4:45:31

Your best bet might be to try compiling it from the sources yourself. We
don't use Solaris here except to compile pine on every once in a while. It
could be we have a non-standard Solaris or something like that. We use the
"gs5" port to build Solaris pine.

--
Steve Hubert <hubert@washington.edu>
Networks and Distributed Computing, Univ. of Washington, Seattle