List:       pine-info
Subject:    'sender' patch for PINE4.44
From:       "Timothy J. Luoma" <luomat () peak ! org>
Date:       2002-03-18 5:50:18

Due to several requests, I have released a new patched send.c (rather than
a diff, but changes are commented in text and can be easily seen by
someone running 'diff' if they so choose)

Note: this does not eliminate the 'sender' header, but allows you to
define your own "Sender:" header if you so choose.  (Basically it disables
some error checking that the fine PINE programmers put in there).

The file can be downloaded at
	http://www.peak.org/~luomat/pine/4.44/

Use of the file implies consent with
	http://www.peak.org/~luomat/pine/4.44/send.c.README.txt

No promises for functionality or future support.  It works for me, and
that's really all I was going for ;-)

TjL