List:       pine-info
Subject:    Pine Bug? Message Index will not display color
From:       David McArthur <david () audiogalaxy ! com>
Date:       2002-02-21 3:35:32

The Message Index does not honor the color settings under
Setup > Kolor : Index Color  or  Setup > Rules > Indexcolor
although the color settings under Setup > Kolor : General Color
do work.

I am running Pine 4.44 on redhat linux.

I have color enabled.
I get the same behavior w/ use-termdef, force-ansi-8color, and force-ansi-16color

My terminal is a vt100 emulator with ANSI color, and I have
constructed a terminfo entry that should support color.

I *think* I am using the default pine.conf, because I have created a
fresh one by doing

	$ pine -conf > default.pine.conf

and running

	$ pine -P default.pine.conf

and also I have replaced /etc/pine.conf which is the only pine.conf I
find with whereis.

This was also not working with the previous version of pine
(I think 4.33 ?).  Any ideas?

--
David McArthur
david@audiogalaxy.com

p.s.
I'll probably get off the pine-info list pretty quickly if it
generates much mail, so a response to me directly would be
appreciated.