List:       pine-info
Subject:    Viewing few lines within index list
From:       "Bertrand PEREZ (REE)" <bertrand.perez () ericsson ! com>
Date:       2002-02-19 11:04:38

Hello,

do you know (I hink this probably does not exist), if
there is a way to view (while in the messages index of a
folder) the first 3 or 4 lines of the content of each email
(like with LookOut :-( ) ?
this is useful for lazy people (like me) who receive a lot
of emails and just want to have a quick view if the mail content
is important (has to be read now) or not (can wait for later reading).

thanks a lot and best regards/Bertrand