List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: your message
From:       Eduardo Chappa <chappa () math ! washington ! edu>
Date:       2001-10-25 17:12:43

*** Bertrand PEREZ (REE) (bertrand.perez@ericsson.com) wrote in the...:

:) I would like to write a cygwin shell to send in batch
:) a set of files (specified via a filter in the command line)
:) attached using pcpine.
:) I successfully did it but I still need to press the CTRL X and Y keys
:) on the pcpine windows that are opened to ask it to send the mail any of
:) you knows how this can be completly automated ?

You can't do this kind of operation with Pine. I have, however, a patch
for the unix version of Pine, which you may try with the cygwin version of
Pine. Get the patch from my web page.

--
Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/