List:       pidgin-support
Subject:    Facebook not connecting
From:       jaideep pandey <jai_arc () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2021-08-27 9:07:43

Dear Support,
I had been using Pidging on my laptop for quite a long time say over three years and \
has been working fine with facebook plugin. but since last month its just not \
connecting to Facebook and give s error " Error404 user must verify account in \
facebook"I have tried searching many blogs and tried the methods suggested there but \
no luck!   :( Please help me connecting to facebook using Pidgin ver 2.14.6
Regards'JP