List:       pidgin-support
Subject:    Help with a quick edit?
From:       Erica Brewster <ericabrewster () dotdash ! com>
Date:       2019-11-07 18:57:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi there,

My name is Erica Brewster and I'm the head of content at LifeWire.com, a top-10 \
technology information site which provides expert-created, real-world technology \
content for more than 10 million users like you every month.

Could you kindly add our expert roundup resource?

The 10 Best Wi-Fi Extenders of 2019
https://www.lifewire.com/best-wifi-extenders-4043312

This may be a good place to share it?
https://d.pidgin.im/ticket/9581
(though any place you prefer would be much appreciated)

Thanks very much for your time.

Warmest Regards,
Erica Brewster
Head of Content - www.LifeWire.com