List:       pidgin-support
Subject:    Request for update pidgin ppa package
From:       Riccardo_Muzzì <riccardomz86 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-04-16 10:53:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello, during the pidgin installation I received the following message:

While LinuxMint is supported by the Pidgin PPA, you are running version
17.1, which is not.

If this is an old version of LinuxMint, it's probably reached its
end-of-life.  If it's a new version, please use the support@pidgin.im
mailing list to ask for an update to the pidgin-ppa package.

Riccardo