List:       pidgin-support
Subject:    Change font weight for GtkIMHtml::receive-name
From:       Nicolas Rossi <nrossi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-10-21 18:56:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I'd like to know if there is any way to change the font weight for the
sender name and the receiver name in the conversation window. With the
conversation colors plugin I can change the colors but not the weight with
variables GtkIMHtml::receive-name-color and GtkIMHtml::send-name-color. I
just want to turn off the bold style for this fields.

Regards.

Nicol=E1s Rossi.