List:       pidgin-support
Subject:    chat window steals the focus instead of just blinking
From:       Adrian Kovacs <adriankov () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-10-21 11:39:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi

on XP we use Pidgin & Message Notification Plugin to receive the messages
even if a chat room window is closed for anyone, which is working fine

 Question is that when this message arrive the chat room or same for a
normal message steal the focus, which is very annoying if you are in the
middle of something

Is there a solution (setting, plugin) to have keep this functionality (so
everyone should be aware that there is a message in the chat window) but do
not loose focus just blink

many thanks