List:       pidgin-support
Subject:    login problems
From:       Matthew LaFontaine <mellyy () UDel ! Edu>
Date:       2009-05-12 19:32:41

Dear Support:

Hello, good day to you. I recently changed my password on pidgin on my aim account. \
It did not ask any security questions or anything. When I tried to log back in it did \
not let me and kept saying I had the wrong password. I tried adding my aim again and \
entering the password, but that did not help. I even removed it from my computer and \
downloaded it again and that did not help. I can log on fine to the aim service, but \
can not use pidgin which i like so much better. Can you please help me with this \
problem. I thought about changing my password on aim, but I forgot all the security \
questions and I emailed them about this and look forward to hearing from them and you \
soon. Thanks for your time, help, and effort. It is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Matthew LaFontaine