List:       pidgin-support
Subject:    Help
From:       "Dawn Haase" <dkhx2plus2 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-27 20:58:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Im trying to find out something about your pidgin program and i cant seem to
locate what i need on your site. Im using vista and pidgin is mainly used
for my yahoo messenger. Whenever someone sends me a friend invite and it
comes up and i click to accept my pidgin freezes and closes anyway to fix
this?