List:       pidgin-devel
Subject:    Re: Google Summer of Code 2012
From:       Tomasz Wasilczyk <tomkiewicz.groups () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-06 20:35:21

One little question, to be sure: are CPW's allowed to participate as a student?

As I mentioned on IRC, I wanted to improve Gadu-Gadu protocol support
- there is a lot of work to do here. Also, I'm familiar with this
code, so I won't take a lot of mentor's time ;). As we discussed on
IRC, I will post details about this suggestion after Pidgin's GSoC
participation approval.

Also, take into account, that there is only 3 days remaining!