List:       pidgin-devel
Subject:    RE: Message indicator flash count under windows based on
From:       Dave Siracusa <davesiracusa () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-27 21:47:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I re-read what FOREGROUNDFLASHCOUNT: Set/Gets the number of times the Set Foreground \
Window flashes the taskbar button when rejecting a foreground switch request. Seems \
like this system attribute is for a shortlived number of flashes, not really \
appropriate.  I do think it best to be able to set our own count.

Regards,
Dave