List:       pidgin-devel
Subject:    Advertising opportunity for www.schierer.org/
From:       Terry Johnson <terry () topspot-promotions ! com>
Date:       2009-07-27 23:34:02

Dear Webmaster,

I would like to inform you of an interesting opportunity for your website.

I am looking for reputable websites to support us in promoting our client's websites \
and I would be more than happy to send you more information about our proposal.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will be happy to inform you further.

Best,
Terry Johnson
Senior Advertising Consultant
Business Development Department
terry@topspot-promotions.com
http://www.topspot-promotions.com

If you do not respond to this email you will not receive any additional emails from \
TopSpot-Promotions. To permanently delete yourself from our list, simply reply to \
this with a blank email and you will not receive any communication from us in the \
future.

0343