List:       pidgin-devel
Subject:    Thanks
From:       "Joe Swinbank" <joe () somethingness ! net>
Date:       2008-03-26 3:52:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

You guys have put so much thought and work into Pidgin, and I just =
wanted to let you know that it is appreciated. So, why don't you guys =
have a fucking html form on your website so that people can write you =
things like this? I spent 5 minutes looking for the path of least =
resistance, which is ironic considering that you guys are developing an =
easy-to-use communication platform.